Listen to Chase Fallins Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 19, 2010

Come Away With Me




Come Away: United Pursuit Band

Come away with me, Come away
It's never too late, it's never too late
It's not too late for you
I have a plan for you, I have a plan
It's going to be wild,
It's going to be great
It's going to be full of Me

Can you just picture God saying this? As I listen to this song, I can't help but think of God in any other way, but a Father! Loving, caring, Father I love You so much. To even comprehend how You move is putting you in a box. You are not limited to our time. Father forgive me for the times where I am impatient. Forgive me for the times when I doubt that you have a plan for my life. Thank you for the many blessings that You have poured out on my life, and continue to pour out! Father I pray for those that we are about to go minister to in Cambodia. I pray that we would decrease so that You may increase. This is not our life to live Father, but it is life given to us to do Your works. Father send us, guide us, protect us, provide for us. Father I pray for those that we are going to minister to. You begin to move and stir in them, and help them to be open and ready for us. I pray for the struggles we are going to face. I pray as we face those struggles You would give us the strength to persevere! You are our Father, our daddy. I find so much comfort in that! I love you Father. Thank You for Your provision. Thank You for Your plan! I know it is going to be wild, great, and full of You!

--Your Humbled Son

No comments:

Post a Comment