Listen to Chase Fallins Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hurt




I can't be here again. I refuse to go back! Today was just an all around bad day. I am feeling it from all sides. I can't talk to my parents anymore without getting upset. Why can't they see? God I just need to be real with you right now. I am feeling so worthless right now. I feel like I can't please my parents, and I know I can't make them see. I can't make them understand. Only you can show them why I am going on this mission trip, why I am involved in Wesley, why I want to do youth ministry. Father help me to remember and understand that ultimately my self worth is in you! I already have your approval, the approval of the world and anyone else doesn't matter! God, continue to show me that. Father give me hope, give me patience with my parents. Father, even when I hurt You are there! Father constantly remind me that I can accept Your love, because it is unconditional! I don't have to do anything! Father continue to give me the strength in times of trouble, temptation or sorrow. God I refuse to go back to that place of being comfortable sitting in my pity and sorrow.

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7-8)

I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. (Psalm 34:4)

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. (Psalm 46:1-3)

I AM SO FORGETFUL, BUT YOU ALWAYS REMIND ME! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT BRINGS ME PEACE!
I feel you right now Father. Thank you God, you are my refuge and strength! I love you Father.

-- Your Ever Humbled Son

No comments:

Post a Comment